You sIn this tutorial, you will see all the symptoms of the Corona Virus. If you feel any of these symptoms, you must have been visiting by the doctor. We are also sharing some precautions about how you can protect your self by the coronavirus.
First of all, we can see all the symptoms of coronavirus.
SYMPTOMS of Corona Virus
- Dry throat
- Breathing difficulty
Corona Virus Precautions
The disease coronavirus spreads all over the world. This disease is also called COVID-19. Mainly it is outspread by respiratory droplets, when the infected person coughs, Sneeze and Speaks. There’s a possibility, other people inhale those droplets by eyes, nose, mouth, and transmitted by hands.
Following are the few safety tips:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds, five to seven times a day. Use soaps with quality of spirit, alcohol in it.
- May use sanitizers on arms and hands. It will Reduce the disease from your hands, Incase if it is on your Hands.
(don’t go to the Kitchen, near flame and fire while using sanitizer, it contains the amount of alcohol and spirit which is hazardous)
How to Protect Your Self By Corona Virus?
- Make a habit of washing your hands After.
- Before eating
- While preparing a meal
- Before going to Kitchen and using the fridge
- When Hands are dirty
- Handling the Pets
- Caring the sick
- Returns to Home
- Avoid touches the nose, eyes, and mouth. That’s highly risky to touching the face, As the hands in bits with floors and surfaces which Maybe contaminated with COVID-19.
- When you meet someone, you must take space between you and others. The term we called social distancing. (which will be in further detail below). It’s highly recommendable to maintain a safe distance with others. Avoid crowded places.
- It’s most necessary to avoid contact with the people who are sick, Have a cough, lousy throat, and breathing problems. If you are suffering from breathing difficulty, consult your doctor.
- In case you are sick, stay at home, under Health care requirements. Most beneficial to stay at home for the person who feels unwell. If you have any critical symptoms, contact health institutions, avoid hand-shake and hugs, cough, or sneeze on Disposable tissue paper immediately waste it or throw it in the closed dustbin. Accordingly, a medical point of view sneezes on a flexed elbow.
You should wear a mask.
- You should wear masks when you want to go out of the home.
- Must be wearing masks at your work-place.
- Must be wearing the mask before going to the hospital.
- You should wear a mask if you are sick because you should care for other peoples. But its most safekeeping to wear a mask if any person around you is sick to save you, person.
- Must be wearing masks if you are coughing and sneezing.
- Don’t touch the mask, use sanitizer if you moved the mask/cover.
- Wear the mask properly. There’s no gap between the face and mask.
- Don’t reuse the same mask.
- But the essential thing is to dispose of the mask after use. Otherwise, it will be hazardous.
- People have 60’s, and those who have diabetes, respiratory disorders, heart problems have more chance of being infected by Disease COVID- 19. Stay in touch with your health advisor.
- If you are near to the person who has affected by COVID-19, You will easily be infected by breathing. Virus COVID-19 droplets remain in air, sometimes these are heavy and fall to floor and surfaces. That’s the Cause behind spreading COVID-19 from Person to person, especially those who have close contact. That also needs to clean the surfaces and objects periodically.
- People who leave their house for work must wear the mask in public transport, Avoid to touch the handles, seats of the bus without gloves. As far as possible, avoid crowded buses, crowded bus terminals, full lifts. Keep away from colleagues as well as prevent face to face contact with Colleagues. Avoid gatherings at lunch breaks, meetings.
- To prevent COVID-19, stay in the home, stay safe. Until now, No vaccine for COVID -19 has been invented. Treatments for Infected people are only social distance, isolation/ quarantine, and treating the symptoms.
- Avoid travel to infected areas.
- Avoid overcrowded places
- Be isolated for 14 days if you come from infected areas.
- Use a regular household cleaning spray to clean door handles, doors, and windows.
Make sure to practice food safety.
- You should wash your hands or wear gloves.
- Use different chopping boards or wash the chopping board immediately.
- Wash knives, utensils.
- You should wash hands while making a meal.
- Wash raw meat and vegetables.
These are some necessary preventions, adopt to get rid of COVID-19.